In compliance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (from now on, the "Law"), we make this comprehensive privacy notice available to you (from now on, "Notice"), and we inform you about this of the following:
- Responsible for the protection of personal data.
Mat Watches co is responsible for the treatment and protection of the personal data that we collect from you.
- Information about our privacy officer
Our privacy officer is the person within our organization who, in compliance with article 30 of the Law, has been formally appointed to:
- Attend to the requests of the holders for the exercise of their rights.
- Promote and ensure the protection of the personal data that we have in our possession.
- Personal data we collect.
To carry out the purposes indicated in number 4 (four) of this Notice, we will collect personal data from the following categories: (i) Identification; (ii) contact; (iii) financial; (iv) consumption behavior. We will not collect sensitive personal data.
- Purposes of the treatment of the personal data collected.
The personal data we collect from you will be used for the following primary purposes, which are necessary to provide you with the product or service you are requesting:
- Identify and contact him.
- Process your purchase and send you the product you have purchased, if applicable.
- Invoice your purchase.
- Process returns of money or product, if applicable.
- Make valid benefits that you have been offered and you request, as well as discounts or promotions.
- Address your after-sales requests.
- Address and follow up on your complaints and suggestions.
- Please comply with the legal provisions that are applicable to us in relation to the benefits, products, and services that we provide.
- Security of our facilities and the people inside them, through video surveillance cameras.
Additionally, your personal information will be used for the following secondary purposes, which are not necessary to provide you with our products, but allow us to provide you with a better service and to develop our legitimate business interests:
- Send your advertising by any means.
- Offer your promotions.
- Provide you with the purchase and/or discount coupons for marketing purposes.
- Invite him to exclusive sales and corporate events.
- Carry out surveys to evaluate the quality of the service we provide you.
- Carry out all kinds of commercial, advertising, promotional, and marketing prospecting activities.
- Make a sales history of providing you with benefits or discounts.
- Carry out analysis of sales and consumer behavior.
- Refusal to process your data for purposes
In case you do not want your data to be processed for the aforementioned secondary purposes or any of them, you can deny us your consent from this moment by sending your request to our privacy officer, who will indicate the procedure to follow to exercise your right. Your refusal will be a reason for us to deny you the services and products that you request or contract with us.
- Transfer of personal data.
For the fulfillment of the purposes indicated in number 4 (four) of this Notice, your data may be transferred to the following natural or legal persons, without your consent being legally required in terms of article 37 of the Law:
- Courier and parcel and/or cargo companies to send products to the delivery address that you have indicated to us, if applicable.
- National and / or foreign companies are belonging to our same corporate group, operating under our same internal processes and policies, in order to comply with our regulations and processes.
- Authorities, in order to comply with the corresponding legal provisions, as well as to clarify incidents or exercise any right.
- In the event that the corresponding assumption is updated, any of the transfers contemplated by article 37 of the Law.
Likewise, your identification and contact data may be transferred to the following legal entities, in which case we do require that you give us your consent:
- Companies that are our licensors to comply with the contractual conditions of the licenses granted to us, who may use it for promotional, advertising, marketing, and commercial prospecting purposes.
If you do not express your refusal to make this transfer, we will understand that you have given us your consent. You can show your refusal from this moment by sending an email to our privacy officer, who will indicate the procedure to follow to exercise your right.
- Mechanisms and procedure to revoke your consent.
In terms of the applicable regulations, you can revoke the consent that you have given us. However, it is essential to note that in all cases, your request will not be appropriate, or we will be able to conclude the use immediately since it is possible that due to some legal obligation, we require to continue treating your data.
To revoke your consent, you must submit your request via email to our privacy officer, who will inform you about the procedure and requirements for exercising this right, response times, how we will enforce your right and will attend any questions, complaints, or comments you have about it.
- Options available to the owner to limit the use or disclosure of personal data.
In addition to the procedure and exercise of the rights contemplated in numbers 6 (six) and 7 (seven) of this Notice, you can limit the use or disclosure of your personal data by selecting at any time the option "unsubscribe" to cancel the receipt of Emails that we send you for advertising, promotional or marketing purposes, which is found in all communications of such emails.
We will not collect personal data through cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies.
- Security measures.
The protection and good use of your personal information are very important to our organization, so we have physical, technical, and administrative security measures to protect it against damage, loss, alteration, destruction, or unauthorized use, access, or treatment.
- Modifications to this Notice.
We reserve the right to make modifications or updates to this Notice at any time, taking into account new legislation, internal policies, or new requirements for the provision or offering of our services or products. We will announce the updated version through one or more of the following means:
- On our website, which we suggest you visit frequently.
- Advertisements in our establishments, indicating that we have updated our Notice, and making it available to you right there.
- We can send it to the last email you have provided.
The procedure in relation to notification via the internet is as follows: (i) Enter our Internet page http://shopblackvogue.com In case of modifications or updates to this Notice, there will be a notification that will let you know; (ii) access the link in the Notice; (iii) there you will find the current version with the date of the most recent update.
- Improper treatment of personal data.
If you consider that your right to the protection of personal data has been damaged by any conduct or omission on our part, or presume any violation of the provisions of the Law, its Regulations and other applicable regulations, you may file your disagreement or complaint before the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI).